Once again: Effects all over the place...?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Once again: Effects all over the place...?Reply
Once again: Effects all over the place...?
Posted on: 25.02.2012 by Daniell Melgaard
I am running Traktor 3.3.2 and use the VCI-100 SE.
So at my latest gig I experienced some issues with the Traktor effects. At the beginning of the set everything was just fine. But as the time progressed and the effects had been used more and more times, they started to offset (drift apart). That is, the effect knobs on the VCI and the equivalent virtual knobs in Traktor went out of sync, aka. they didn
Daniell Melgaard
So at my latest gig I experienced some issues with the Traktor effects. At the beginning of the set everything was just fine. But as the time progressed and the effects had been used more and more times, they started to offset (drift apart). That is, the effect knobs on the VCI and the equivalent virtual knobs in Traktor went out of sync, aka. they didn
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Daniell Melgaard
Galina Mancinas
I've had that happen, especially if I get really crazy with the fader\jog fx. What seems to fix it (without restarting Traktor) is to unplug the USB from the back of it, wait a few seconds and plug it back in.

Seems to get Traktor to re-initialize its communication with it.
Leeanna Ayla
What mapping are you using? Have you checked that your in/out ports are set correctly or maybe reloaded the mapping? It's pretty strange that you couldn't change it with the mouse though.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy