Having difficulty with me headphone buttons to work

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Having difficulty with me headphone buttons to workReply
Having difficulty with me headphone buttons to work
Posted on: 15.03.2012 by Laurice Shiotani
Watsup everyone I'm Paul, I'm new to DJing, I picked up a Vestax vci-100 SE with tracktor pro 2 and an Alesis io2 interface. I'm having difficulty getting my headphone buttons to work, I press the buttons but nothing comes ons, I've been searching on google to see if anyone has the same problem but could not find anythings, so I'm wondering if anyone came across the same problem or is it that I'm missing something, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks
Laurice Shiotani
Watsup everyone I'm Paul, I'm new to DJing, I picked up a Vestax vci-100 SE with tracktor pro 2 and an Alesis io2 interface. I'm having difficulty getting my headphone buttons to work, I press the buttons but nothing comes ons, I've been searching on google to see if anyone has the same problem but could not find anythings, so I'm wondering if anyone came across the same problem or is it that I'm missing something, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks
Hyacinth Sabulsky
Welcome, I'm a fellow newbie to djing as well. Are the buttons lighting up blue? Check your output routing in the preferences. Monitor outs should match whatever the io2's choice is for headphone our 1&2 (right and left) themes also the volume knobs for mix vs. Master levels. They are the small black knobs above the cue buttons. I believe the right obe Is headphone volume. Let us know if any of this helps.
Leeanna Ayla
Have you checked that the cue volume knob is turned up? Are you turning the cue knob to full left to hear the cued deck? Is your output routing set up correctly?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy