VCI 100 se arcade, traktor scratch pro non responsive to filter knob changes

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 se arcade, traktor scratch pro non responsive to filter knob changesReply
VCI 100 se arcade, traktor scratch pro non responsive to filter knob changes
Posted on: 18.03.2012 by Milda Provence
Hi, this is my first post so apologies if this has been answered before, but its a very large community !, I've just bought a vci 100 se arcade and hooked it up to traitor scratch pro.I'd like do use the filter knobs on each channel to do some lp and hp sweeps but, although traktor shows the control change signal (i.e MIDI light comes on signalling signal dent), the filter knobs in trakto don't move.The only way I can sweep is to point mouse over the virtual filter knob, not ideal!!. So, is there a way I can manually map the two filter knobs in the vci controller to sweep as they should? And could some helpful community member provide some instructions or point me in the right direction? Thank you so much.
Milda Provence
Hi, this is my first post so apologies if this has been answered before, but its a very large community !, I've just bought a vci 100 se arcade and hooked it up to traitor scratch pro.I'd like do use the filter knobs on each channel to do some lp and hp sweeps but, although traktor shows the control change signal (i.e MIDI light comes on signalling signal dent), the filter knobs in trakto don't move.The only way I can sweep is to point mouse over the virtual filter knob, not ideal!!. So, is there a way I can manually map the two filter knobs in the vci controller to sweep as they should? And could some helpful community member provide some instructions or point me in the right direction? Thank you so much.
Milda Provence
Never mind, figured it out for myself, thanks for all the help guys, I'll make sure to post the next time I have a problem, seeing as you are all so helpful.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy