Volume faders problem

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Volume faders problemReply
Volume faders problem
Posted on: 03.04.2012 by Michaele Mehn
Hello !

i've had my VCI-100 not special edition no firmware update or whatever (i'm ashamed) for a little more than a year, and i've just started to experience some problems with my volume faders.

It appear that when i move, lets say, the left faders, it sometimes (not always) move the right fader in tractor too. I've checked if it was a mapping error, witch was not. I've try to use the "learn" function in the mapping settings, and when i move the volume faders, it sometime kinda change and come back to another weird value..

It seems to be MIDI recognition problems or something like that (yeah i'm acting like i know that stuff but in fact i don't know shit about MIDI)

i was wondering if a firmware update could fix this or it is really a problem with the connections inside my controller..

THANKS A LOT
Michaele Mehn
Hello !

i've had my VCI-100 not special edition no firmware update or whatever (i'm ashamed) for a little more than a year, and i've just started to experience some problems with my volume faders.

It appear that when i move, lets say, the left faders, it sometimes (not always) move the right fader in tractor too. I've checked if it was a mapping error, witch was not. I've try to use the "learn" function in the mapping settings, and when i move the volume faders, it sometime kinda change and come back to another weird value..

It seems to be MIDI recognition problems or something like that (yeah i'm acting like i know that stuff but in fact i don't know shit about MIDI)

i was wondering if a firmware update could fix this or it is really a problem with the connections inside my controller..

THANKS A LOT

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy