move grid marker 3.6.4

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: move grid marker 3.6.4Reply
move grid marker 3.6.4
Posted on: 24.04.2012 by charles prendergast
hey,

i am not able to move the grid marker with the vci-100 tsi is 3.6.4.
are there any modifier to use?

thx
benji
charles prendergast
Originally Posted by toerbi
modifer 7=1 which is shift
+ modifer 4=0 which should be Deck C ON,
but as soon as i enable deck C i am not longe on Deck A.

i believe problem is that i add outer jog to seek position and somehow mix up the modifier. its kind of complex
if i want to use outer jog for seek position in normal mode and in faderfx oder juggle mode for move grid, what would be the best setup?
charles prendergast
Originally Posted by photojojo
EDIT: Well I just looked at the mapping and there is a move grid marker with two modifiers. Nt sure what those are though as I don't have a VCI anymore. Have you tried shift+outer jog?

i believe problem is that i add outer jog to seek position and somehow mix up the modifier. its kind of complex
charles prendergast
hey,

i am not able to move the grid marker with the vci-100 tsi is 3.6.4.
are there any modifier to use?

thx
benji
charles prendergast
Originally Posted by toerbi

if i want to use outer jog for seek position in normal mode and in faderfx oder juggle mode for move grid, what would be the best setup?
charles prendergast
Originally Posted by photojojo
EDIT: Well I just looked at the mapping and there is a move grid marker with two modifiers. Nt sure what those are though as I don't have a VCI anymore. Have you tried shift+outer jog?

Leeanna Ayla
I'm not sure you can move the grid marker in that mapping. You can check the walkthrough that you get with the mapping.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy