Can't record on Traktor 2.1.2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Can't record on Traktor 2.1.2Reply
Can't record on Traktor 2.1.2
Posted on: 26.04.2012 by Burl Gruell
Hello!
I'm really a noob with Traktor and with the Vestax VCI, so I need some help because I don't know what to do. Really frustrated
My problem is that I cant record anything. I have the VCI, my laptop and a M-Audio Fast Track (not the pro). I simply can't press the record button at the top of the Traktor. I have search in community s and touched the settings but nothing happens. Its really weird.
Can someone help me? I need something else to record? I have seen that many people use external things like Audio 8. It's that the problem?
Thanks and grettings
Burl Gruell
Hello!
I'm really a noob with Traktor and with the Vestax VCI, so I need some help because I don't know what to do. Really frustrated
My problem is that I cant record anything. I have the VCI, my laptop and a M-Audio Fast Track (not the pro). I simply can't press the record button at the top of the Traktor. I have search in community s and touched the settings but nothing happens. Its really weird.
Can someone help me? I need something else to record? I have seen that many people use external things like Audio 8. It's that the problem?
Thanks and grettings
Burl Gruell
OMG...LOL. I am so stupid hahahah
Thanks you very very much dude!
Thanks!
Nedra Fresneda
I've seen this happen before but it's not a setting issue. You are pressing the Recording Indicator light, not the record button itself. Page 24 of the manual will give you a hint
Burl Gruell
Yes! I changed it couple of days ago but nothing
Kristofer Krauel
In the settings is recording set to internal?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy