vci-100 se problems

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: vci-100 se problemsReply
vci-100 se problems
Posted on: 03.05.2012 by Elin Thalacker
A friend of mine gave me his vci-100 before he took off overseas with the un-coded traktor le disk, however he has obviously remapped it seeing as he had traktor pro. Is there anyway to reset the controller back to its original mappings? or do i need to upgrade to traktor pro and reset a new mapping that will suit me better?
Elin Thalacker
A friend of mine gave me his vci-100 before he took off overseas with the un-coded traktor le disk, however he has obviously remapped it seeing as he had traktor pro. Is there anyway to reset the controller back to its original mappings? or do i need to upgrade to traktor pro and reset a new mapping that will suit me better?
Elin Thalacker
thanks for the help, hopefully i can find that key combination somewhere because im keen to get into this controller properly.
Melinda Wubben
Mapping happens in the software, not the controller. If the controller has the "old" firmware, it should just work in LE - meaning, following the standard Vestax overlay, not the DJTT overlay if this controller has one.

If it has the 1.4 "HD" firmware, it won't work in LE. If I remember right, there is a way to boot the controller into the old version firmware with a key combination, but no idea what it might be. Try searching, or asking for that specifically in a topic.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy