VCi-100 Firmware 1.4 Audio removed!!!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCi-100 Firmware 1.4 Audio removed!!!Reply
VCi-100 Firmware 1.4 Audio removed!!!
Posted on: 08.05.2012 by Donnette Lanzillo
Can we get an upload to vimeo Or some other video hosting site pleaseee! I'd really like to watch it as the audio was removed by Warner due to their stick up assedness.

Donnette Lanzillo
Can we get an upload to vimeo Or some other video hosting site pleaseee! I'd really like to watch it as the audio was removed by Warner due to their stick up assedness.

Donnette Lanzillo
Turns out the puzzle was pretty easy haha, now before i burn up all these led's *switches off*
Donnette Lanzillo
Awesome I was able to confirm with test mode thankksss!! So i watched the video and you hold the left slice + echo to enter puzzle mode and if you figure out the puzzle with the bottom row of 8 it goes into disco mode but i don't care to figure out this puzzle or watch the video close enough lol. Thanks a lot for the help guys!
Leeanna Ayla
You can try to get into test mode. The process is different in 1.4 from all other firmwares.

With 1.4 firmware: While your VCI is off, hold RIGHT ECHO+PLAY buttons (VCI-100SE mapping) and turn it on.

With previous firmwares: While your VCI is off, hold LEFT ECHO+PLAY buttons (VCI-100SE mapping) and turn it on.

Bonus #2
========

After you get into test mode you'll see left deck slice is lit. Press it and echo lights up keep pressing and the next button lights up. Go through the series you'll get to faders staring with the cross fader. As you move it all of the bottom buttons will light up as you move the fader back and forth. The rest of the faders and knobs go in this order:

left volume fader
Right volume fader
left pitch fader
Left EQ high
Left EQ mid
Left EQ Low
Left Filter
eft gain
Mix Level
Right gain
Level
Right EQ high
Right EQ mid
Right EQ lo
Right filter
A knob
B knob
C knob
D knob
Right pitch fader
Volume
Glitch
Len

I can't figure out the next bit. It seems you press a few lit buttons and then you get to the jog wheels. I don't see what your testing between len and when you get to the jog wheels. When your done just turn it off and back on again.
Nedra Fresneda
PMd the big man about it.
Donnette Lanzillo
I am trying to verify if I have Firmware 1.4 by entering disco mode (my unit was bought used and I was told it had been upgraded.) Can anyone tell me how to do that? By the power of Ean pleeeeaaasseee helllpp meeeee!!!! (would be totally awesome to get a re-upload of the aforementioned video, or maybe someone has it and they can e-mail it to me?? PLEASESESESESESESESEEE)

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy