nOOB, Recently purchased VCI 100 SE, looking for some advice on mappings etc.

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: nOOB, Recently purchased VCI 100 SE, looking for some advice on mappings etc.Reply
nOOB, Recently purchased VCI 100 SE, looking for some advice on mappings etc.
Posted on: 14.05.2012 by Cornell Rubish
Hi there,

To start just wanna say hi and thanks to all keeping this kinda thang alive and kicking !

Quick intro , vinyl junkie taking the plunge into the world of midi and looking for some tips and whatnot and to perhaps help out in return later on down the line.

Ok . I just picked up a DJTT VCI 100 se and have been trying to find out which overlay ( type, year of prod. etc ) i have ??

It has Sync Drop Pause Play beneath each jog, snap beat - quantize - sample top left of controller, performance modes labelled top right : deck c/d - fader - juggle.....

I was hoping that i might find a mapping that could possibly be used with TP2 ????

Really appreciate any feedback guys and gals

Thanks!!!!
Cornell Rubish
Hi there,

To start just wanna say hi and thanks to all keeping this kinda thang alive and kicking !

Quick intro , vinyl junkie taking the plunge into the world of midi and looking for some tips and whatnot and to perhaps help out in return later on down the line.

Ok . I just picked up a DJTT VCI 100 se and have been trying to find out which overlay ( type, year of prod. etc ) i have ??

It has Sync Drop Pause Play beneath each jog, snap beat - quantize - sample top left of controller, performance modes labelled top right : deck c/d - fader - juggle.....

I was hoping that i might find a mapping that could possibly be used with TP2 ????

Really appreciate any feedback guys and gals

Thanks!!!!
Somer Vanstraten
Hi there, and welcome to djtt
First thing, search YouTube for Vci 100 disco mode, follow the steps to make it happen, and if your Vci goes in this mode you have versions 1.4 (and you can use the mapping provided in the Vci section for traktor 2), if not, you have version 1.3, and you may find some issue using the mapping of the site

Version 1.4 has also high resolution jogs and pitch faders

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy