Traktor Pro 2.5 / Vestax VCI-100 SE / Volume faders on TP2 non-existant.

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Traktor Pro 2.5 / Vestax VCI-100 SE / Volume faders on TP2 non-existant.Reply
Traktor Pro 2.5 / Vestax VCI-100 SE / Volume faders on TP2 non-existant.
Posted on: 22.06.2012 by Warner Rotberg
Hi,

Upgraded last evening to 2.5. Havent used TP2 with my VCI-100SE until then. Everything appears to work, except the volume faders. If you look on TP2, there isnt actuallty a slider knob, its missing. Same as the X fader. Sliding the faders on the controller doesnt make any difference.

Only the left deck plays sound. Right deck, only sound that I can hear comes through the headphones.

Any ideas?

Ive tried reloading the mapping several times. Resetting the VCI in TP2.
Warner Rotberg
Hi,

Upgraded last evening to 2.5. Havent used TP2 with my VCI-100SE until then. Everything appears to work, except the volume faders. If you look on TP2, there isnt actuallty a slider knob, its missing. Same as the X fader. Sliding the faders on the controller doesnt make any difference.

Only the left deck plays sound. Right deck, only sound that I can hear comes through the headphones.

Any ideas?

Ive tried reloading the mapping several times. Resetting the VCI in TP2.
Warner Rotberg
Thanks Michael133, that was the problem!
Warner Rotberg
I shall have a look toevening =)
Katelyn Hoctor
sounds like you have traktor set to external mix mode if the mixer faders dont show in the software, i have no issues with any of my controllers and have a vci100 with firmware 1.4, i missed out on the true se units

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy