Official mapping for Traktor 2.5 or new firmware ?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Official mapping for Traktor 2.5 or new firmware ?Reply
Official mapping for Traktor 2.5 or new firmware ?
Posted on: 06.07.2012 by Laurinda Bengert
Hi All !

My question is simple.. Do Ean Golden or someone else of the TTteam will release an official mapping for the VCI 100 to use it with Traktor 2.5 ? And new firmware ?

Thankks !
Laurinda Bengert
Hi All !

My question is simple.. Do Ean Golden or someone else of the TTteam will release an official mapping for the VCI 100 to use it with Traktor 2.5 ? And new firmware ?

Thankks !
Lizabeth Peight
i couldnt see any need for new firmware, 1.4 is probably more than good enough! but a new mapping for 2.5 modifying the current 4.1 and allowing the remix decks to (at the very least) be used as sample decks would be nice as per my comments above!!
Lizabeth Peight
I bought the sample deck overlay which i bought not too long ago, and then of course the bloody remix decks came out! Using the v4 midi mapping with with pro 2.2 has full functionality of everything more or less inc sample decks, but i did try 2.5 and as far as i could see pretty much everything worked MINUS the ability to load anything at all into the remix decks. I'm kind of hoping some bright spark (either Klaemo or flashflooder or a new kid on the block) might come up with a solution allowing at least partial use of the sample deck functionality of the mapping in pro 2.5, but i'm not holding my breath!! a shame really, as i might as well have not bothered with the overlay change and got an F1... hey ho, shit happens.
Deangelo Boender
I would like to know about this as well! I've been preparing to upgrade to 2.5, but I wonder how my vci100 is going to behave in the new software?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy