Dumb question, how to use it ?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Dumb question, how to use it ?Reply
Dumb question, how to use it ?
Posted on: 23.01.2010 by Jerome Frana
I yust got the midi fighter, and I used the tsi file to register the midi settings for the device. But how do we use it? I press on the buttons but nothing realy happens, and the midi input light on the traktor interface is blinking.

Jerome Frana
Originally Posted by redgoblin83
I yust got the midi fighter, and I used the tsi file to register the midi settings for the device. But how do we use it? I press on the buttons but nothing realy happens, and the midi input light on the traktor interface is blinking.

Ok i found it, i had to set the midi out and in controller to be used with this tsi mapping.
Jerome Frana

Edna Cuzzo
Might I suggest, pressing some buttons too?
Haha!
If you need any more help drop a message down around here!
Jerome Frana
Originally Posted by redgoblin83

Ok i found it, i had to set the midi out and in controller to be used with this tsi mapping.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy