Can one buy just the pcb?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Can one buy just the pcb?Reply
Can one buy just the pcb?
Posted on: 13.02.2011 by Stephan Denigris
So I'm trying to work on my custom midi-fighter which I built a custom case and have a different layout for, but the modded pcb I was going to use doesnt support leds

So I was wondering if it is possible to buy just the pcb from the midi-fighter......or maybe someone could recommend me a cheap all access usb pcb.

Thanks very much, and I am totally going to post pics and vids of the build soon
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I built my own old boy!
i asked for DIY but is came already built, put together wrong i might add
but it's all good now
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by HerbStrike
thats the one was yours built on the 03/01/11
I built my own old boy!
Estefana Musfeldt
number 444 if I recall, mine's 443 from the same run
Tatum Ansaldo
when it is fully built it will be used for traktor but i have a midi fighter for the time being
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by DJ no name
I was looking at the umc32......looks like a good piece of board, but is it the type that one must program once they plug it in to the computer? i mean that wouldnt be so hard......but its just another thing that midi-fighter has a leg up on.
i have only had buttons hooked up to mine so far but they work straight away as a midi note, but i don't know about coding yet have some pots to fit now just got all the buttons de-soldered and ready for wiring up, had to take the buttons out of the old wooden faceplate and put it in the plastic one I got cut got when i get a day off gonna work on it again i wanted to make a arcade button launchpad style controller which would be easy no coding involved at all, but i wanna get the midifighter style spacers which i am finding hard to track down then there is getting another faceplate shipped over gonna try big blue saw again http://www.bigbluesaw.com/

something like this
Stephan Denigris
So I'm trying to work on my custom midi-fighter which I built a custom case and have a different layout for, but the modded pcb I was going to use doesnt support leds

So I was wondering if it is possible to buy just the pcb from the midi-fighter......or maybe someone could recommend me a cheap all access usb pcb.

Thanks very much, and I am totally going to post pics and vids of the build soon
Estefana Musfeldt
I built my own old boy!
i asked for DIY but is came already built, put together wrong i might add
but it's all good now
Tatum Ansaldo
I built my own old boy!
Stephan Denigris
ahhh midifigher love. question herbstrike....what are your plans for the other buttons? just wondering.
Estefana Musfeldt
Tatum Ansaldo
when it is fully built it will be used for traktor but i have a midi fighter for the time being
Estefana Musfeldt
Stephan Denigris
and do you use the "herbstrike" for traktor? if so id love to see a video sometime.

and it would be very nice of DJTT to help out a modder who doesnt really have the cash to shell out for the full price midifigher.

oh and i just found out you can add pots to the midifighter......sooooo doing that.

im going to email them toevening , ill get back to guys.

ps, my whole idea behind this was being able to make a midifighter for less money that it would to buy one
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by DJ no name
I was looking at the umc32......looks like a good piece of board, but is it the type that one must program once they plug it in to the computer? i mean that wouldnt be so hard......but its just another thing that midi-fighter has a leg up on.
i have only had buttons hooked up to mine so far but they work straight away as a midi note, but i don't know about coding yet have some pots to fit now just got all the buttons de-soldered and ready for wiring up, had to take the buttons out of the old wooden faceplate and put it in the plastic one I got cut got when i get a day off gonna work on it again i wanted to make a arcade button launchpad style controller which would be easy no coding involved at all, but i wanna get the midifighter style spacers which i am finding hard to track down then there is getting another faceplate shipped over gonna try big blue saw again http://www.bigbluesaw.com/

something like this
Tatum Ansaldo
if you uncheck all the options on the 'create your midifighter' or whatever it's called section of the store what you end up with is pretty much just the PCB (with 2 pieces of acrylic and spacers). But yeh, email them. They're very helpful and I wouldn't be surprised if they hook you up.
Stephan Denigris
Estefana Musfeldt
umc32 from hale supports led's as far as i know,
email the orders email and ask about buying just the pcb and sure they will give you a good price if they are happy to do it.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy