OmG pROBLEM!

OmG pROBLEM!
Posted on: 12.04.2011 by Jan Tawzer
So i finally got both fighters working perfectly side by side w/ my s4! I go and rip and my IG midi fighters shift led it stuck on and Traktor cant even reconize it! So i unplug midi fighter, hold shift plug it back in to try putting it in menu mode, still shift led stuck on. So I try restoring it to factory settings and nothing still shift led stuck on! What should i do i wana try everything b4 i bug the guys at djtt!
Carma Panhorst
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
lol yeh I got that. trolololol
hahahaha
Carma Panhorst
Originally Posted by glitchin21
so 2 install the microswitches does the MF need 2 b disassembled?
i dissembled mine by following the DIY video on putting together the MF and i was nervous at first but i wanted it to be fixed.
so once they were soldered on, i just put everything back together, connected the usb and held down both buttons and right away the lights did the snake pattern, followed by the three top left and updated it with the latest firmware.

hope this is a little helpful.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Set_for_Stun
:eek: "voila" is what i meant
Carma Panhorst

Tatum Ansaldo
solder it onto the board and viola it worked

Jan Tawzer
Originally Posted by photojojo
Try and re-flash it.
I tryed dropping fighter into bootloader mode wont even do that, the shift led is just steady maintaining! I believe im gna e-mail Djtt considering i just received my fighter a few weeks ago and now it wont do anything. Unless someone magically has a solution!
Jan Tawzer
So i finally got both fighters working perfectly side by side w/ my s4! I go and rip and my IG midi fighters shift led it stuck on and Traktor cant even reconize it! So i unplug midi fighter, hold shift plug it back in to try putting it in menu mode, still shift led stuck on. So I try restoring it to factory settings and nothing still shift led stuck on! What should i do i wana try everything b4 i bug the guys at djtt!
Carma Panhorst
hahahaha
Carma Panhorst
Originally Posted by glitchin21
i dissembled mine by following the DIY video on putting together the MF and i was nervous at first but i wanted it to be fixed.
so once they were soldered on, i just put everything back together, connected the usb and held down both buttons and right away the lights did the snake pattern, followed by the three top left and updated it with the latest firmware.

hope this is a little helpful.
Jan Tawzer
Tatum Ansaldo
Carma Panhorst

Tatum Ansaldo
solder it onto the board and viola it worked

Carma Panhorst
look at the second page of the link you just posted...

Jason Cerna put buttons on his MF so that way he can go into bootloader a lot easier
i tried using the copper wires as well, thick and thin and it didnt work so i bought the buttons at radioshack and had an uncle solder it onto the board and viola
it worked

and i had an unsual patter on LED's on my MF when i tried to fix it about 3 weeks ago and the buttons worked once i put them on
Jan Tawzer
Sorry 4 bothering you!
alright so i made jumpers w/ uninsulated copper wires and followed the these steps http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=17824 ,so after step 4 itryed updating midifighter and it kept saying it wasnt in bootloader mode. I tryed it differnt times with differnt copper wire thin and thick! What do you believe?
robert chanda
Can you list the things that you have tried?
Merely "I've tried everything" isn't enough detail for us to help you.

What did you try? What software did you install? What steps did you follow?
Jan Tawzer
So i offically tryed everything cant get it in boot mode with jumpers tryed 2 4 nearly 2 hours wow!
Tatum Ansaldo
have you tried the other ways of getting it into boot mode? read the relevant stickies on the MF community .
Jan Tawzer
Originally Posted by photojojo
Try and re-flash it.
I tryed dropping fighter into bootloader mode wont even do that, the shift led is just steady maintaining! I believe im gna e-mail Djtt considering i just received my fighter a few weeks ago and now it wont do anything. Unless someone magically has a solution!
Jan Tawzer
no snake just the constant shift led!
Tatum Ansaldo
do you get the LED snake at startup or is it just top left LED on constantly?

Basically, what PJ said.
Leeanna Ayla
Try and re-flash it.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy