Help: Midi Fighter

Help: Midi Fighter
Posted on: 17.06.2011 by Brinda Mazzilli
Hey guys,

I just got my Midi Fighter yesterday. So far loving it. However, here is a problem with my Midi Fighter, in order for my Midi Fighter to work the right order, I have to turn my Midi Fighter to the right (normally, the Midi Fighter's USB hub should be on top, but in order for mine to work correctly, my USB hub is on the right). What should I do guys? Anyone out there have the same problem?

Thanks,
Sona
Brinda Mazzilli
Hey guys,

I just got my Midi Fighter yesterday. So far loving it. However, here is a problem with my Midi Fighter, in order for my Midi Fighter to work the right order, I have to turn my Midi Fighter to the right (normally, the Midi Fighter's USB hub should be on top, but in order for mine to work correctly, my USB hub is on the right). What should I do guys? Anyone out there have the same problem?

Thanks,
Sona
Tatum Ansaldo
I'm really not sure man.
Brinda Mazzilli
I know this is kind of dump, is there a way that I can set up like that with my S4?
Tatum Ansaldo
well clearly the mixer comes AFTER all traktor's effects in the chain.
Brinda Mazzilli
have you seen ean's video from "Dj Tips: HowTo Create Amazing Build Ups- Pt 1 (Beat Rolls)" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-1O..._video_title)? He uses the Midi Fighter with the filter on the Rane?

Thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
It would mean a LOT of remapping.
Brinda Mazzilli
Oh I know what you mean? Is there anyway to make this work then? If so, how?
Tatum Ansaldo
Probably to do with the order of effects, since the beatmasher effectively acts like a loop recorder so it's not affected by anything behind it in the chain once it's activated.
Brinda Mazzilli
I fixed it, I just went back and make sure my Midi Fighter is in four banks mode.

One more question, I was trying to do beatmasher with filter, however, whenever I use beatmasher with my Midifighter, I couldn't use the filter, only way I could make this work is to use filter before press beatmasher on my Midi Fighter. Is there a setup that I can freely move around my filter when trigger beatmasher on my Midi Fighter.

Oh forgot to mention, I am using the S4.

Thanks a lot,
Sona
Brinda Mazzilli
I tried to update my Midi Fighter again, no luck!
Brinda Mazzilli
Yes.
Adolf Hit
When you first plug it in does the LED snake pattern start near the USB connector?
Brinda Mazzilli
Hey,

No, I don't have a pro, I have the classic one.
Adolf Hit
Hey Sona,

Have you got a MF pro?
Brinda Mazzilli
So I followed the instruction on the updater, it said that "succeed". But it's still not at the right place?

Do I have to reset it? (PS I just got the Midi Fighter yesterday in the mail, I believe it is already updated)

Thanks,
Sona
Adolf Hit
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=22461

For future reference all useful threads are stickied right at the top of the midi-fighter community section..
Brinda Mazzilli
Would you give me the link to the update? I am a Mac user.

Thanks.
Adolf Hit
Hi DJSona,

Please just run through the firmware update process again - that will fix it.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy