help me make my korg padkontrol act as a midifighter! please!!!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: help me make my korg padkontrol act as a midifighter! please!!!Reply
help me make my korg padkontrol act as a midifighter! please!!!
Posted on: 05.07.2011 by Kandis Smollen
hello everyone, i've been lurking these community s for a few days now and i can't seem to get the setup right for making my korg padkontrol behave like a midifighter.. here is what i've done so far, i hope maybe someone can help shed a light on this..

i'm basically trying to follow these instructions..
http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...ntrol+mappings

1. install all updated korg software and drivers from korg website
2. install traktor pro 2.0.1
3. connect korg padkontrol
4. open up padkontrol editor librarian software
5. set up the pads like so (which was what was recommended as they are set up this way on the MF):

C3 C#3 D3 D#3
G#2 A2 A#2 B2
E2 F2 F#2 G2
C2 C#2 D2 D#2
(everything set to midi channel 3)

6. transmit to korg padkontrol successfully
7. open up traktor pro 1.2.4
8. go to import
9. import: MF-S4(4BANKS-FX&CUES).tsi
10. set input for padkontrol 1 PORT A and the output for padkontrol 1 CTRL

at this point, i will go back and try to play a song.. when i hit the pads, nothing happens, but according to most of the other people that posted in the thread in that above link was that they would have it working at this point.. can i basically just use any midi fighter mapping (.tsi), as long as my pads are set up the way i have them on the grid above? anyone help me troubleshoot this!? i can't get ANYTHING to happen
Kandis Smollen
hello everyone, i've been lurking these community s for a few days now and i can't seem to get the setup right for making my korg padkontrol behave like a midifighter.. here is what i've done so far, i hope maybe someone can help shed a light on this..

i'm basically trying to follow these instructions..
http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...ntrol+mappings

1. install all updated korg software and drivers from korg website
2. install traktor pro 2.0.1
3. connect korg padkontrol
4. open up padkontrol editor librarian software
5. set up the pads like so (which was what was recommended as they are set up this way on the MF):

C3 C#3 D3 D#3
G#2 A2 A#2 B2
E2 F2 F#2 G2
C2 C#2 D2 D#2
(everything set to midi channel 3)

6. transmit to korg padkontrol successfully
7. open up traktor pro 1.2.4
8. go to import
9. import: MF-S4(4BANKS-FX&CUES).tsi
10. set input for padkontrol 1 PORT A and the output for padkontrol 1 CTRL

at this point, i will go back and try to play a song.. when i hit the pads, nothing happens, but according to most of the other people that posted in the thread in that above link was that they would have it working at this point.. can i basically just use any midi fighter mapping (.tsi), as long as my pads are set up the way i have them on the grid above? anyone help me troubleshoot this!? i can't get ANYTHING to happen

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy