Controller Manager "Add in" Definitions

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Controller Manager "Add in" DefinitionsReply
Controller Manager "Add in" Definitions
Posted on: 06.07.2011 by Marceline Angrisano
First all i've researched and have not found what exactly I'm looking for. This is my last resort.

Aside from the "Bible" is there a page, site, or quick reference guide that defines every option in the "Add in" drop down tab in TP? A majority of my time mapping is spent trying to define what I'm looking at as an option in that tab. Thanks in advance.
Marceline Angrisano
First all i've researched and have not found what exactly I'm looking for. This is my last resort.

Aside from the "Bible" is there a page, site, or quick reference guide that defines every option in the "Add in" drop down tab in TP? A majority of my time mapping is spent trying to define what I'm looking at as an option in that tab. Thanks in advance.
robin loo
yeah no problem.. i was kind of confused, cause you mentioned the bible in the OP i thougt you knew the command finder on their site
Marceline Angrisano
This should work, i'll have to look more into it. Thank alot!
robin loo
isn't this enough for you?

http://traktorbible.com/en/t2_commandfinder.aspx
Marceline Angrisano
I'll start on a document for this in the next few weeks for sure. Once I'm done with the classes I'm taking a vacation. Stay tuned.
Jacquelyn Swiatkowski
This could be very useful, Why don't you edit your first first post with a list of adds that you do know the uses for and people can post comments on certains 'add ins' or 'add in combos' that correspond to certain things.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy