[OT] Midifighter Kombat (cause I suck at Street Fighter)

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: [OT] Midifighter Kombat (cause I suck at Street Fighter)Reply
[OT] Midifighter Kombat (cause I suck at Street Fighter)
Posted on: 15.07.2011 by Kimberly Lewark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6B2yPatRi4

I used the Fusion Gensis/Megadrive emulator and set port 1 to 6 button gamepad with the following keyboard keys assigned (Options->Set Config->Controllers):
Code:
Key - Gamepad
------------------
W - Up
A - Left
S - Down
D - Right
F - A
G - B
H - C
R - X
T - Y
Y - Z
Z - Start
Then I wrote this GlovePIE script to convert MIDI into keypresses. Note, if this doesn't work for you, you may have to change the MIDI device number in the script. You can use MIDI-OX to find the device number needed (second column, "IN"). In my case, this was 11, but it may vary. In the GlovePIE script change "Midi11" to "MidiX" where X is whatever number MIDI-OX says.

The Midifighter key layout is as follows:
Code:
L U * S
D R * *
* X Y Z
* A B C

L = Left, U = Up etc
Happy Midifighting!!
Kimberly Lewark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6B2yPatRi4

I used the Fusion Gensis/Megadrive emulator and set port 1 to 6 button gamepad with the following keyboard keys assigned (Options->Set Config->Controllers):
Code:
Key - Gamepad
------------------
W - Up
A - Left
S - Down
D - Right
F - A
G - B
H - C
R - X
T - Y
Y - Z
Z - Start
Then I wrote this GlovePIE script to convert MIDI into keypresses. Note, if this doesn't work for you, you may have to change the MIDI device number in the script. You can use MIDI-OX to find the device number needed (second column, "IN"). In my case, this was 11, but it may vary. In the GlovePIE script change "Midi11" to "MidiX" where X is whatever number MIDI-OX says.

The Midifighter key layout is as follows:
Code:
L U * S
D R * *
* X Y Z
* A B C

L = Left, U = Up etc
Happy Midifighting!!
Joie Cantillon
That is so awesome...good stuff for sure

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023