is there a MF mapping with the FX of the IG mapping but with cuepoints?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: is there a MF mapping with the FX of the IG mapping but with cuepoints?Reply
is there a MF mapping with the FX of the IG mapping but with cuepoints?
Posted on: 17.08.2011 by Dalia Ursin
it's something i've been waiting for for a long time. does it exist? i don't check the site every day.

thanks!
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by epor
it's something i've been waiting for for a long time. does it exist? i don't check the site every day.

thanks!
Look for NoLeftTurns (NLF) IG custom mapping. Its in a thread that i started where he provides a link. Its 2 decks of ig efx and 2 decks of cuepoints and some other stuff. If you want all 4 decks of efx and cuepoints, it wont work. But if you can live with 2 decks of each, i highly recommend it. Its the mapping i use at the moment and works very well.
Dalia Ursin

thanks!
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by epor

thanks!
Look for NoLeftTurns (NLF) IG custom mapping. Its in a thread that i started where he provides a link. Its 2 decks of ig efx and 2 decks of cuepoints and some other stuff. If you want all 4 decks of efx and cuepoints, it wont work. But if you can live with 2 decks of each, i highly recommend it. Its the mapping i use at the moment and works very well.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy