My MF still hasn't been sent (RESOLVED 2011-09-12)

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: My MF still hasn't been sent (RESOLVED 2011-09-12)Reply
My MF still hasn't been sent (RESOLVED 2011-09-12)
Posted on: 08.09.2011 by Teresita Watashe
I was looking forward to banging this epic controller out this weekend. I ordered it on Sunday with the UPS 3-day delivery. Maybe Labor Day screwed it up for me? Pics of my MF will be posted and set up as well on another thread I CANT WAIT!!!

Who else is still waiting on their MF?
Teresita Watashe
I was looking forward to banging this epic controller out this weekend. I ordered it on Sunday with the UPS 3-day delivery. Maybe Labor Day screwed it up for me? Pics of my MF will be posted and set up as well on another thread I CANT WAIT!!!

Who else is still waiting on their MF?
Teresita Watashe
Ah crap -____- should have known! So anxious to add it to my set-up. Thanks man! I was getting worried.
Wilson Durrum
I received this email last week (8/31) concerning my midifighter so this may be the reason yours is being held up.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting their Midi Fighters to arrive. Unfortunately Sanwa button shipment was delayed. Since we get these specially imported from Japan there isn't much we can do
We are getting our new shipment late next week.

We are out of yellow, white, and green buttons. If you would like your Midi Fighter to ship earlier please let me know the new button layout you would like excluding those colors. Please use the following layout as an example of how you would like your buttons arranged.
Kimberly Lewark
I guess the shipping option means it will take 3 days from when it ships out until when you receive it, but assembling and packaging will take however long until you're next in line in the queue.. if they're busy with a backlog of orders, then I guess it takes time for your order to ship.

I know that a week or two ago, they had a large queue of orders being processed, so I guess they may still be quite busy...
Teresita Watashe
It still says "Processing: Ready To Assemble" Should I call ?
Leeanna Ayla
Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow. You shuld be able to log in and check the status of your order.

https://www.djranking s.com/store/cu...account/login/

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy