Midi Controller Set-up

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Controller Set-upReply
Midi Controller Set-up
Posted on: 29.09.2011 by Cherryl Thyfault
Hey guys so I'm looking at getting a Traktor S4 soon but some of the things I want to get with it is like a midi fighter pro and a korg kaos pad quad for effects. My question is what would be a better combination in terms of having a midi controller for effects and beat juggling? Because I know that one of the midifighter pros has a beat masher mapping or something like that that does effects but I don't know if it would be better for effects than the korg. Also what do all of the different midi fighter pros do? I saw there was a beat masher, cue master, and super knob or something.
Cherryl Thyfault
Hey guys so I'm looking at getting a Traktor S4 soon but some of the things I want to get with it is like a midi fighter pro and a korg kaos pad quad for effects. My question is what would be a better combination in terms of having a midi controller for effects and beat juggling? Because I know that one of the midifighter pros has a beat masher mapping or something like that that does effects but I don't know if it would be better for effects than the korg. Also what do all of the different midi fighter pros do? I saw there was a beat masher, cue master, and super knob or something.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy