Midi Fighter not importing correctly

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter not importing correctlyReply
Midi Fighter not importing correctly
Posted on: 01.02.2012 by Joselyn Supina
I had originally posted this in the Beat Masher mapping thread, but maybe I'll get some more traction in the main community .

Here's a video of my frustration...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjWH3J2e1k

From what I can tell, I'm importing everything correctly, but I can't fix the filter issue. I've honestly spent a good 3-4 hours importing and reimporting...trying several different ways. Almost all give me the same outcome.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate the help.
Joselyn Supina
I had originally posted this in the Beat Masher mapping thread, but maybe I'll get some more traction in the main community .

Here's a video of my frustration...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjWH3J2e1k

From what I can tell, I'm importing everything correctly, but I can't fix the filter issue. I've honestly spent a good 3-4 hours importing and reimporting...trying several different ways. Almost all give me the same outcome.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate the help.
Joselyn Supina
Yes! Thank you. I'll send a note to support and try out Midi-OX toevening .
Adolf Hit
Heya,

I believe the knob on your beat masher must have a hardware fault.

This is causing it to always send 0, you can verify this with a midi monitor like Midi-OX.

Contact support and they can arrange a repair ticket asap!
Joselyn Supina
Well, it seems the problem is strictly with the midi fighter. I took the S4 out of the equation.

I import the midi fighter twice, using the big import button and everything looks ok...at least the effects are correct within traktor. If I set the in/out ports to midi fighter in the controller editor, the effects get messed up and I lose functionality of the beatmasher buttons. Also, the filter hangs all the way to the left as in the video.
Joselyn Supina
Anyone? Or am I that dumb and don't know how to import properly and everyone is laughing at me right now?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy