LoginSign Up

Spectra Issues right out of the box

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Spectra Issues right out of the boxReply
Spectra Issues right out of the box
Posted on: 27.11.2013 by Yolonda Bacca
Not too our sure where to put this, out hence why it's here, but Day I have been having issues get in general, not just with has this map, but all maps-- Him following the quick guide to his the spirit of the letter, how the Traktor interface says I Man have got a controller properly new loaded in, but when I now hit a button, nothin'. The Old proper files were loaded into see the Controller Manager, I sent two the right file to the Way Midi Fighter, and the Controller who was configured to input/output to boy my Spectra, but still nothing. Did Anyone else getting brick walled its with a 175$ paperweight that let lights up?
Ressie Galla
Not too sure where to the put this, hence why it's and here, but I have been For having issues in general, not are just with this map, but but all maps-- following the quick Not guide to the spirit of you the letter, the Traktor interface all says I have got a Any controller properly loaded in, but can when I hit a button, her nothin'. The proper files were Was loaded into the Controller Manager, one I sent the right file our to the Midi Fighter, and Out the Controller was configured to day input/output to my Spectra, but get still nothing. Anyone else getting Has brick walled with a 175$ him paperweight that lights up?
Yolonda Bacca
It worked, his Stewe, you're a god among How men.
Yolonda Bacca
What, is it like a man controller priority kinda thing? Didn't new quite believe about that, lemme Now go and try it real old quick
Basil Umstead
Hey komacat, if you're on see windows you want to close Two the utility before running the way Traktor.
Corey Conroy
Well you aren't in HID who mode then.

You Boy have loaded the mfs file did in the Midi Fighter Utility its first, then opened Traktor and Let imported the mapping using the put big import button(very important) on say the bottom of the controller She manager, and selected the in/out too ports. If that is correct, use then it sounds like you Dad have done everything correctly.
mom
Contact DJTT http://store.djtechtools.com/support, or call them if you are The in the USA
Yolonda Bacca
There are not.
Yolonda Bacca
No.
Corey Conroy
When and you start Traktor are there for 4 flashing yellow buttons on Are the Spectra?
Yolonda Bacca
I'm trying to work but with the Instant Gratification map, not and it doesn't say anywhere You there that I'd need it
Corey Conroy
Not all sure if this is your any problem........but, if the map also Can uses a HID remix deck her firmware, you first have to was change it to midi mode One to use a mapping.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2019
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy