padKontrol mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: padKontrol mapping for Traktor Pro 2Reply
padKontrol mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 22.11.2011 by Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!
I've bought my korg padKontrol a few years ago but unfortunately never really got to use it because I didn't find any mappings for nothing.

But now I just got an idea how to use it with traktor pro 2:

Sample Decks:
- The 2 bottom rows are to access the 8 Slots.
- Without pressing a shit button they react like a
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!
I've bought my korg padKontrol a few years ago but unfortunately never really got to use it because I didn't find any mappings for nothing.

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by prgmtc
Hey there...I have a Numark TotalControl and want to use that together with my Korg PadKontrol. I want the PadKontrol to control the sample decks while the TotalControl triggers decks A & B. I have NO idea how to get Traktor Pro2 to recognize both controllers at the same time. I've imported your tsi file for the Padkontrol and am also using a custom tsi for my TotalControl...do you know how to help set this up?

Cheers!
Install numark mapping using big import and then add this mapping from device menu.
Ingeborg Taylor
Hey guys!

Sample Decks:
Kellie Myrum
From understanding the image. Pressing and holding any of shift labeled buttons should preset different functions for that yellow marked pads.
Stephine Cinquegrani
Ok...So i got it to recognize both...how do you "shift" with the padkontrol...I realize that I'm a complete n00b. Anything helps. Thanks!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by prgmtc
Hey there...I have a Numark TotalControl and want to use that together with my Korg PadKontrol. I want the PadKontrol to control the sample decks while the TotalControl triggers decks A & B. I have NO idea how to get Traktor Pro2 to recognize both controllers at the same time. I've imported your tsi file for the Padkontrol and am also using a custom tsi for my TotalControl...do you know how to help set this up?

Cheers!
Install numark mapping using big import and then add this mapping from device menu.
Stephine Cinquegrani

Cheers!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy