Maschine as beatmasher

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Maschine as beatmasherReply
Maschine as beatmasher
Posted on: 06.01.2012 by Celesta Shooks
Hi guys long time since on the community s. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with an idea. I used to run the Instant Grat. mapping to my maschine's 4x4 grid and i loved it. But now i realized that my maschine has 8 knobs and a 4x4 grid...similarly like the beatmasher from DJTT. I was wondering if some one out there has made this mapping and ''controller editor'' file to be able to do so. If anyone has done it or could help me do it please reply I would extremely appreciate it.
Celesta Shooks
Hi guys long time since on the community s. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with an idea. I used to run the Instant Grat. mapping to my maschine's 4x4 grid and i loved it. But now i realized that my maschine has 8 knobs and a 4x4 grid...similarly like the beatmasher from DJTT. I was wondering if some one out there has made this mapping and ''controller editor'' file to be able to do so. If anyone has done it or could help me do it please reply I would extremely appreciate it.
Anisa Fourte
With the normal control editor and traktor this is not possible. I'm working on a solution for this on Mac with another program I found and am testing right now. I didn't believe about simply incorporating the DJTT mapping into it for the Superknobs... Will look into that!
Jerilyn Lazard
I would also love this
Celesta Shooks
bump please help
Celesta Shooks
Sorry quick edit i mean a my maschine as a SUPERKNOB

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy