Help I want my Traktor X1 to control effects 3&4 with Beaubryte mapping on my S2.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Help I want my Traktor X1 to control effects 3&4 with Beaubryte mapping on my S2.Reply
Help I want my Traktor X1 to control effects 3&4 with Beaubryte mapping on my S2.
Posted on: 24.03.2013 by Lanelle Panarella
Beaubryte's is a great mapping and I enjoy using it. It takes control of effects 1 & 2 and I dont mind because I like the jog wheel effects and echo effects. I just got a X1 and I want to use it to control effects 3&4 and while I found a mapping to do this it wont work together with my current mapping, Can anyone help me with this?
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by samplectro
How wont it work? What exactly is going wrong?
I will upload the X1 mapping and then restore the Beaubryte mapping and the X1 only works as it normally would.
Lanelle Panarella
Beaubryte's is a great mapping and I enjoy using it. It takes control of effects 1 & 2 and I dont mind because I like the jog wheel effects and echo effects. I just got a X1 and I want to use it to control effects 3&4 and while I found a mapping to do this it wont work together with my current mapping, Can anyone help me with this?
Kellie Myrum
Yeah, good to know!
Lanelle Panarella
I finally got it working, looks like there was a conflict with previous mappings. I had to restore Traktor and then load everything and its working real nice now! Thanks to everyone for the help.
Kellie Myrum
Check MIDI in/out ports (upper right corner of preferences window) and set them to an X1.
Lanelle Panarella
I installed the S2 mapping from the big import button and then once I see displayed the Beaubryte mapping I hit the Add button and went to the bottom of that menu and hit import. I then loaded the X1 mapping, even did it twice to make sure it loads. I still have the S2 mapping working perfectly but the X1 mapping isn't doing anything. Stumped on this on!!!
Kellie Myrum
Installed S2 first from big import button and then added X1 from device menu?
Lanelle Panarella
Originally Posted by samplectro
I will upload the X1 mapping and then restore the Beaubryte mapping and the X1 only works as it normally would.
Dick Korus

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy