0Notice S4 Jog Wheel Fx Mapping 0Kontrol

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: 0Notice S4 Jog Wheel Fx Mapping 0KontrolReply
0Notice S4 Jog Wheel Fx Mapping 0Kontrol
Posted on: 18.03.2013 by Valeri Millstein
So here it is my S4 Jog wheel Mapping!

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1288

The way this works is a S4 setting, Using the Load button to turn on Jog Fx Mode. The Mode light on Fx unit one and the left Load button signify Jog mode, BOTH must be on.

In this mode the Fx Unit one buttons apply the Fx to different decks, allowing you to assign the Fx to all decks quickly.

The Browse Encoder is used to scroll through different Fx, 14 of them. By default the initial mode is 0, the mode of "nothingnessness" In this Jog Fx, you guessed it does nothing! You have to scroll over to 1-14. Pushing the Browse Encoder loads the selected Fx into the First two Fx units getting rid of the need to push the jog wheel once to load the Fx.

The Fx Unit two lights show what Fx you are on. To figure out what one you are on use the lights; They are organized using the binary system. The Unit on button indicates round one or two of the seven selections. Button one has a value of one, two has a value of two and three has a value of four. Add em' up and BAM!

Currently I have only mapped six Fx but I plan to add more.

1: Ean Golden Filter Delay Edit

2: Icy Sweep

3: Transpose Filter

4: Reverb Phase

5: Drama Sweep

6: Echo Gate

More are on the way!

Here is a video explain' it all!

Video Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ybOIPNf1M

Let me know what kind of Fx you guys want to be added into future versions, any bugs?

THANKS!

Added foot pedal echo!
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by Stewe
It's cool video
Glad you like it! Though it showed of the Jog Wheel Fx better than the other video.
Valeri Millstein
Some effect combo or single effect?
Just the Instsnt Grat Echo hold. But I might make the modifier changeable.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by 0Notice
Also, I added a Foot Pedal Echo!
Valeri Millstein
I'm on win7 and I usually use winRAR or winZIP to add files in to archive before uploading. DJTT maps page allows you to upload TSI file directly and for example the Traktorbible requests your TSI to be zipped before uploading to their site.
I'll do that when I get home! Thanks Stewe!
Valeri Millstein
Cool! As for file, did you zip it? Sometimes this can happen to TSI's when not archived.
I just exported the file from Traktor to my desktop. From there uploaded it from DJTT. I assume there is a better way?
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
Why is the download an .xml file?
Whoa. It is when I get home today I will re-upload. Thanks for letting me know!
Valeri Millstein
Is there a part two of the video with effects demonstration? Would be nice to hear what you have come up with.
Yea, I will make one toevening .
Valeri Millstein
So here it is my S4 Jog wheel Mapping!

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1288

The way this works is a S4 setting, Using the Load button to turn on Jog Fx Mode. The Mode light on Fx unit one and the left Load button signify Jog mode, BOTH must be on.

In this mode the Fx Unit one buttons apply the Fx to different decks, allowing you to assign the Fx to all decks quickly.

The Browse Encoder is used to scroll through different Fx, 14 of them. By default the initial mode is 0, the mode of "nothingnessness" In this Jog Fx, you guessed it does nothing! You have to scroll over to 1-14. Pushing the Browse Encoder loads the selected Fx into the First two Fx units getting rid of the need to push the jog wheel once to load the Fx.

The Fx Unit two lights show what Fx you are on. To figure out what one you are on use the lights; They are organized using the binary system. The Unit on button indicates round one or two of the seven selections. Button one has a value of one, two has a value of two and three has a value of four. Add em' up and BAM!

Currently I have only mapped six Fx but I plan to add more.

1: Ean Golden Filter Delay Edit

2: Icy Sweep

3: Transpose Filter

4: Reverb Phase

5: Drama Sweep

6: Echo Gate

More are on the way!

Here is a video explain' it all!

Video Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ybOIPNf1M

Let me know what kind of Fx you guys want to be added into future versions, any bugs?

THANKS!

Added foot pedal echo!
Valeri Millstein
Changed the Digital LFO To a Reverb Phaser.

Also Fixed some bugs.
Valeri Millstein
It's cool video
Glad you like it! Though it showed of the Jog Wheel Fx better than the other video.
Kellie Myrum
It's cool video
Valeri Millstein
F1 Remix With Jog Fx

Valeri Millstein
Part 2:

Not phenomenal I must say but... Its just for the Fx right?
Valeri Millstein
Just the Instsnt Grat Echo hold. But I might make the modifier changeable.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by 0Notice
Valeri Millstein
Thanks Stewe, Just finished fixing that file up it should be good to go everyone!

Kellie Myrum
No worries

Make sure to get that part two for us!
Valeri Millstein
I'm on win7 and I usually use winRAR or winZIP to add files in to archive before uploading. DJTT maps page allows you to upload TSI file directly and for example the Traktorbible requests your TSI to be zipped before uploading to their site.
I'll do that when I get home! Thanks Stewe!
Kellie Myrum
Valeri Millstein
Cool! As for file, did you zip it? Sometimes this can happen to TSI's when not archived.
I just exported the file from Traktor to my desktop. From there uploaded it from DJTT. I assume there is a better way?
Kellie Myrum
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
Whoa. It is when I get home today I will re-upload. Thanks for letting me know!
Valeri Millstein
Is there a part two of the video with effects demonstration? Would be nice to hear what you have come up with.
Yea, I will make one toevening .
Kellie Myrum
Delena Katherman
Delena Katherman
This looks awesome! About to give it a try...

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy