Xone K2 mapping 4Decks/2FX //full control without mous or touchpad

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Xone K2 mapping 4Decks/2FX //full control without mous or touchpadReply
Xone K2 mapping 4Decks/2FX //full control without mous or touchpad
Posted on: 20.07.2012 by Arturo Harbuck
hey folks,

i did (or still doing) a mapping for my k2. i aimed to control everything without mouse/touchpad. the idea was to have a complete 4 deck setup which i can carry with me and use outdoor if i want. i went for a classical coloumn layout and work with different layers. the knobs and faders aren't double assigned, becaus i don't like the pickup mode (usually i don't show the eq knobs on screen because a 12" screen is to small).

the mapping is quite complex but still intuitive i believe. i am making an overlay and bought some transparent laserjet labels to label the buttons - with this little help it wouldn't be difficult to use it without gettin' confused...

for now i just have the commented overlay layout as a *.pdf and *.jpg to give you a little preview. the mapping itself is nearly complete and i will upload it in the next week - including the overlay. i would be grateful if you give me some feedback.

regards,
iona (io:ta)

ps: i forgot - the gain control... this will be implemented...
Arturo Harbuck
hey folks,

i did (or still doing) a mapping for my k2. i aimed to control everything without mouse/touchpad. the idea was to have a complete 4 deck setup which i can carry with me and use outdoor if i want. i went for a classical coloumn layout and work with different layers. the knobs and faders aren't double assigned, becaus i don't like the pickup mode (usually i don't show the eq knobs on screen because a 12" screen is to small).

the mapping is quite complex but still intuitive i believe. i am making an overlay and bought some transparent laserjet labels to label the buttons - with this little help it wouldn't be difficult to use it without gettin' confused...

for now i just have the commented overlay layout as a *.pdf and *.jpg to give you a little preview. the mapping itself is nearly complete and i will upload it in the next week - including the overlay. i would be grateful if you give me some feedback.

regards,
iona (io:ta)

ps: i forgot - the gain control... this will be implemented...
Trang Partch
Looks quite nice.
Did you ever finish and publish this mapping?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy