Electrix Tweaker, Serato, and custom rgb colors

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Electrix Tweaker, Serato, and custom rgb colorsReply
Electrix Tweaker, Serato, and custom rgb colors
Posted on: 08.02.2013 by Darcel Draa
Anyone out there using the Tweaker with Serato Scratch Live? I know it's pretty easy to map controllers within Serato, I'm looking for a mapping, or some other way of getting the rgb colors on buttons and pads to stay on a custom mapping once the controller is unplugged.

The unit was advertised as having custom mappings and support for Serato, however there is nothing to be found anywhere online and their support is so far pretty lacking in any response.

It's pretty easy to use the tools window in the software Tweaker editor to initially make the rgb pads light up with a custom color scheme, but I can't seem to find a way to get the colors to stay and reload once the unit is unplugged.

Anyone working with the Tweaker have any ideas on how to resolve these issues?

Thanks in advance for any helpful info!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MrAybar
Stewe have you tried the Tweeker??? i haven't seem a lot of people talking about it!!!! is it good??? what are your thoughts???
I didn't... But considering all Livid controllers are build like a tank and Tweaker is sharing same components I believe it's pretty solid peace. And looking from mapping perspective I see a lot of potential when it comes to advanced mappings...
Kandi Odom
Originally Posted by Stewe
It's build in collaboration between Electrix and Livid so I don't doubt it's build with high quality components. Running four decks shouldn't be problem if you're into mappings... btw don't know about Serato but it comes with nice Traktor mapping out of the box.

That unit is made for tweaking
Stewe have you tried the Tweeker??? i haven't seem a lot of people talking about it!!!! is it good??? what are your thoughts???
Corene Gaunt
It's build in collaboration between Electrix and Livid so I don't doubt it's build with high quality components. Running four decks shouldn't be problem if you're into mappings... btw don't know about Serato but it comes with nice Traktor mapping out of the box.

Hey Stewe!

As you know I already have a CNTRL:R so I can only imagine how good the Tweaker is.
Corene Gaunt
Originally Posted by lisaorth
Apart from the issues I mention I really like the controller. Really nice size, buttons, faders, knobs n case all seem to be high quality, really love the old school look.

I'm trying to map to SSL, 2 decks, sampler and effects, so I'm not sure how it would be for the 4 decks, I have an S4 that I use with Traktor for that. If it was for control of 2 regular decks n 2 remix decks it might be just great. They have the mappings online for Traktor n Ableton if you wanna check em out...
Sounds good! I also have an S4 but there is something about the Tweaker which really draws me. The layout of buttons and knobs just seems to be so intuitive.

Have you tried to contact them on their FB page?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by GuillaumeB
Hey there, and sorry to go off topic somewhat... how are you finding the Tweaker? I'm seriously considering one at the moment. Just love the look and layout. My only concern is running 4 decks.

Darcel Draa
Hey there, and sorry to go off topic somewhat... how are you finding the Tweaker? I'm seriously considering one at the moment. Just love the look and layout. My only concern is running 4 decks.
Apart from the issues I mention I really like the controller. Really nice size, buttons, faders, knobs n case all seem to be high quality, really love the old school look.

I'm trying to map to SSL, 2 decks, sampler and effects, so I'm not sure how it would be for the 4 decks, I have an S4 that I use with Traktor for that. If it was for control of 2 regular decks n 2 remix decks it might be just great. They have the mappings online for Traktor n Ableton if you wanna check em out...
Corene Gaunt
Anyone out there using the Tweaker with Serato Scratch Live? I know it's pretty easy to map controllers within Serato, I'm looking for a mapping, or some other way of getting the rgb colors on buttons and pads to stay on a custom mapping once the controller is unplugged.

The unit was advertised as having custom mappings and support for Serato, however there is nothing to be found anywhere online and their support is so far pretty lacking in any response.

It's pretty easy to use the tools window in the software Tweaker editor to initially make the rgb pads light up with a custom color scheme, but I can't seem to find a way to get the colors to stay and reload once the unit is unplugged.

Darcel Draa

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MrAybar
I didn't... But considering all Livid controllers are build like a tank and Tweaker is sharing same components I believe it's pretty solid peace. And looking from mapping perspective I see a lot of potential when it comes to advanced mappings...
Kandi Odom

Corene Gaunt

Hey Stewe!

As you know I already have a CNTRL:R so I can only imagine how good the Tweaker is.
Corene Gaunt

Sounds good! I also have an S4 but there is something about the Tweaker which really draws me. The layout of buttons and knobs just seems to be so intuitive.

Have you tried to contact them on their FB page?
Kellie Myrum

Darcel Draa

Corene Gaunt

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy