autoloop size mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: autoloop size mappingReply
autoloop size mapping
Posted on: 03.04.2013 by Cinderella Donjon
Hi all,

I bought a denon mc3000 recently and installed the denon 4 deck mapping on it. I believe i have a mapping problem with it. the plus and minus autoloop-buttons only works with big jumps, from 32 beats to 1 beats to 1/32 beats.

I can't get this right. I believe i am in he right direction as you can see in the screenshot but the m1 and m2 modifiers just won't do anything when i change it except for now doing jumps from 32, to 2 to 1/8 and 1/32 beats no matter if i put in a modifier of 1,2,or any other number.

Does anybody know how i can change the increments so that I can choose whatever loop length I want?

Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 5.55.33 PM.jpg
Cinderella Donjon
Hi all,

I bought a denon mc3000 recently and installed the denon 4 deck mapping on it. I believe i have a mapping problem with it. the plus and minus autoloop-buttons only works with big jumps, from 32 beats to 1 beats to 1/32 beats.

I can't get this right. I believe i am in he right direction as you can see in the screenshot but the m1 and m2 modifiers just won't do anything when i change it except for now doing jumps from 32, to 2 to 1/8 and 1/32 beats no matter if i put in a modifier of 1,2,or any other number.

Does anybody know how i can change the increments so that I can choose whatever loop length I want?

Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 5.55.33 PM.jpg
Kellie Myrum
Check if that mapping has clone commands for loos size selectors. Sure looks that to me...

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy