Mapping a shift key with mixtrack...

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Mapping a shift key with mixtrack...Reply
Mapping a shift key with mixtrack...
Posted on: 03.04.2013 by Malorie Suriano
Sorry if this has been asked before, but Im trying to do 2 things, make the jog wheels multifunctional ie: scratch for the top, pitch bend on the sides....and also mapping a shift key so I can use the cue gain/cue mix knobs for either filter or gain control. Ive seen mappings on traktor bible for the jog wheels but I want to keep the stock mapping and just change a couple of things. If someone could instruct me on how to map the jog wheels and make a shift key, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I use traktor scratch pro 2.5....
Malorie Suriano
Sorry if this has been asked before, but Im trying to do 2 things, make the jog wheels multifunctional ie: scratch for the top, pitch bend on the sides....and also mapping a shift key so I can use the cue gain/cue mix knobs for either filter or gain control. Ive seen mappings on traktor bible for the jog wheels but I want to keep the stock mapping and just change a couple of things. If someone could instruct me on how to map the jog wheels and make a shift key, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I use traktor scratch pro 2.5....
Nedra Fresneda
"Modifiers" are the droids you are looking for. Search the community s for that term.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy