Numark 4Trak & APC40 Mapping?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Numark 4Trak & APC40 Mapping?Reply
Numark 4Trak & APC40 Mapping?
Posted on: 05.04.2013 by Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Hello!
I am new to DJ TechTools and I started DJ'ing a few months ago and I have learned a few things since then. I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro as my beginner controller and upgraded to the 4Trak last week. It's simply amazing. I also have an Akai APC40. Now I know the APC40 is a great tool for Ableton and can also be used as a powerful midi-controller for Traktor. My question is, can you use the 4Trak as a 4-deck controller and somehow hook up the APC40 to use as an effect controller such as the F1? I believe its possible but I'm completely new to mapping and changing controls. Any information would be great! Thanks
Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Hello!
I am new to DJ TechTools and I started DJ'ing a few months ago and I have learned a few things since then. I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro as my beginner controller and upgraded to the 4Trak last week. It's simply amazing. I also have an Akai APC40. Now I know the APC40 is a great tool for Ableton and can also be used as a powerful midi-controller for Traktor. My question is, can you use the 4Trak as a 4-deck controller and somehow hook up the APC40 to use as an effect controller such as the F1? I believe its possible but I'm completely new to mapping and changing controls. Any information would be great! Thanks

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy