Traktor Pro 2.6 no cue output - Twitch

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Pro 2.6 no cue output - TwitchReply
Traktor Pro 2.6 no cue output - Twitch
Posted on: 04.11.2012 by Kathleen Dupriest
I cannot get Cue output and I have tried everything that I can believe of. First off yes PFL buttom is pressed and volume in Traktor is up and up on Twitch. I have newest ASIO 2.3 driver from Novation installed and a custom mapping from Bread in the mapping section. Works great otherwise some updates are needed for 2.6 but I just got the Twitch Friday. I have both settings for USB ASIO driver and output 3 + 4 for monitor and 1+2 for master. 3 and 4 are useless. I have swapped them for master and I get no master just cue. I just cannot figure out why this is happening. Check out my screen shots...anyone with some thoughts or fixes? Thanks!

set1.jpgset2.jpg
Neoma Picklesimer
Originally Posted by aurynchild
having the same issue - did you ever fig this out?
I'm using Novation's driver 2.3 aswell, on a 32-bit Win 7 setup with Traktor Pro 2.6.
No issues here with the cue whatsoever.

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer
I'm using Novation's driver 2.3 aswell, on a 32-bit Win 7 setup with Traktor Pro 2.6.

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Kathleen Dupriest
I cannot get Cue output and I have tried everything that I can believe of. First off yes PFL buttom is pressed and volume in Traktor is up and up on Twitch. I have newest ASIO 2.3 driver from Novation installed and a custom mapping from Bread in the mapping section. Works great otherwise some updates are needed for 2.6 but I just got the Twitch Friday. I have both settings for USB ASIO driver and output 3 + 4 for monitor and 1+2 for master. 3 and 4 are useless. I have swapped them for master and I get no master just cue. I just cannot figure out why this is happening. Check out my screen shots...anyone with some thoughts or fixes? Thanks!

set1.jpgset2.jpg
Tona Yuille
I'm not sure if it is a Traktor issue or Driver issue with Novation
Chrissy Kynard
Hopefully you've solved this issue since its been a couple of months but, for the record, this problem can be rectified by having the Mix/Headphone knob in the Traktor GUI (any version) completely at the MIX position (knob indicator all the way on the left side). In addition, make sure the VOL knob in the GUI is turned fully up so you have all cue mix control with the cue mix knob on the actual controller. Hope this helped and shame on Twitch for practically monopolizing twitch to serato in an attempt to have us Traktor people switch!
Neoma Picklesimer

Using Viper
Tashia Vista
Kathleen Dupriest
Anyone? It works fine with Itch so I'm not sure if it is a Traktor issue or Driver issue with Novation?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy