Mapping loop size on the 7 segment display on Z2 for traktor pro 2.6

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Mapping loop size on the 7 segment display on Z2 for traktor pro 2.6Reply
Mapping loop size on the 7 segment display on Z2 for traktor pro 2.6
Posted on: 05.04.2013 by Simonne Planchon
Hi guys I'm currently trying to map the loop size on my Z2 7 segment display. But I can't make it work.

- Is it the 'Loop Size Select + Set' or the 'Loop Size Selector' that I need to map?
- What values do I need to put in the Led options?

Thank you
Len Totten
I messed around with mapping my f1 in a similar manner a while back.
If i recall correctly I first started mapping in midi mode (never used a z2, but I would assume that its in midi mode for you to be mapping it) and then mapped the encoder to loop size/set or something like that. Then find what CC the leds are in the controller editor. You can then open up the controller manager and change the midi range to get the proper numbers displayed. You then must make a output mapping for each value you want displayed, changing the controller range. For example controller range 0-0 will give you the output for the smallest and 12-12 I believe will give you the largest .

hope this is of some use to you.
Simonne Planchon
Hi guys I'm currently trying to map the loop size on my Z2 7 segment display. But I can't make it work.

- Is it the 'Loop Size Select + Set' or the 'Loop Size Selector' that I need to map?
- What values do I need to put in the Led options?

Thank you
Nedra Fresneda
If it's anything like the S4, the displays can't be remapped. I don't own a Z2 so can't confirm it tho.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy