Flux mode?????

Flux mode?????
Posted on: 28.03.2013 by Tawna Ulmen
Ok so i know what it does. I dont know the best way to map it to make it useful in my setup. I use a 2 reloop contours and an external mixer. Any ideas?
Tawna Ulmen
Ok so i know what it does. I dont know the best way to map it to make it useful in my setup. I use a 2 reloop contours and an external mixer. Any ideas?
Mozella Wankel
What you said with Flux mode won't work. Flux mode will jump back to where the track should be before you moved it, but only if it stays on. If you turn Flux Mode off while the track is being moved around, the track won't jump back to its playing position. For example, if you turn flux mode on, spin a track back right before a drop, and then switch flux mode off when the drop should hit, that won't initiate the jump back to the drop. It'll only jump back to the drop if flux mode doesn't change its state (stays on) and the jogwheel stops turning.
You need to map flux mode to a secondary button to have it work with jogwheels.

As for me, I have it currently setup on my mixtrack enabled via a secondary hold button, since I don't tend to do anything crazy with it (spinbacks/forward, cue point juggling), and many times over I've inadvertently left it on when i had it on toggle. Push it down, do what I need, let it go, and all is good
Kellie Myrum
Flux mode doesn't work like this. Playback comes back once the jog stops turning. In best scenario you should have separate button for flux mode.
Tawna Ulmen
I'm believeing spinbacks. Hand on platter enables flux, spin platter, let go of platter tune drops.
Kellie Myrum
Add In > Deck Common > Flux Mode On / type button / interaction toggle

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy