S2 + MF + F1 Mappings

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: S2 + MF + F1 MappingsReply
S2 + MF + F1 Mappings
Posted on: 11.04.2013 by Maria Valderrama
Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out.

I have an S2 and an F1, I used to have it setup with my S2 using the DJTT mapping, and the F1 using Clockwise's InstaGrat mapping, everything worked fine.

I recieved my MF Spectra today and wanted to use the InstaGrat mapping for that and use the F1 for remix deck control. Problem is, if I import the MF mapping to Traktor then the S2 JogFX and some other things don't work properly. If I import the S2 mapping the MF stuff doesn't work properly. Is there a way to make both mappings work like if you had imported them using big import button?

So stuck and not sure what to do.

Thanks
Maria Valderrama
Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out.

I have an S2 and an F1, I used to have it setup with my S2 using the DJTT mapping, and the F1 using Clockwise's InstaGrat mapping, everything worked fine.

I recieved my MF Spectra today and wanted to use the InstaGrat mapping for that and use the F1 for remix deck control. Problem is, if I import the MF mapping to Traktor then the S2 JogFX and some other things don't work properly. If I import the S2 mapping the MF stuff doesn't work properly. Is there a way to make both mappings work like if you had imported them using big import button?

So stuck and not sure what to do.

Thanks

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy