CDJ 350 MIDI Mapping Issues

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: CDJ 350 MIDI Mapping IssuesReply
CDJ 350 MIDI Mapping Issues
Posted on: 11.04.2013 by Eufemia Mcquaid
: I'm using CDJ 350s as my controllers for my setup, with the DJM T1 as my mixer: To use them with Traktor, I need to import their Generic MIDI mappings to the program. Unfortunately, though, the CDJ mapping tampers with my mixer. For example, whenever I hit the "cue" button on deck a, it resets, getting rid of the track that already been loaded into it. The deck also gets reset when I touch the FX buttons at the top of the mixer. Worst part is that deck b works flawlessly. Also, when I delete the .TSI of the 350 in the controller configuration, everything works just fine.
Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks
Eufemia Mcquaid
: I'm using CDJ 350s as my controllers for my setup, with the DJM T1 as my mixer: To use them with Traktor, I need to import their Generic MIDI mappings to the program. Unfortunately, though, the CDJ mapping tampers with my mixer. For example, whenever I hit the "cue" button on deck a, it resets, getting rid of the track that already been loaded into it. The deck also gets reset when I touch the FX buttons at the top of the mixer. Worst part is that deck b works flawlessly. Also, when I delete the .TSI of the 350 in the controller configuration, everything works just fine.
Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks
Leeanna Ayla
Do you have the in/out port set correctly for each mapping?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy