Need help with configuring osc to my android device for ssl

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Need help with configuring osc to my android device for sslReply
Need help with configuring osc to my android device for ssl
Posted on: 12.04.2013 by Kareem Wolterstorff
hello, i just downloaded touch OSC for my motorola photon q and i see that there is a serato SL OSC layout in the midi mappings part if the website. upon hitting download what do i do then?

Note: i am a frequent controller user who uses Serato DJ on the Numark N4 i occasionally use SSL . please help
Kareem Wolterstorff
hello, i just downloaded touch OSC for my motorola photon q and i see that there is a serato SL OSC layout in the midi mappings part if the website. upon hitting download what do i do then?

Note: i am a frequent controller user who uses Serato DJ on the Numark N4 i occasionally use SSL . please help
Malorie Suriano
I too use touch osc on my kindle fire, which is android based. If it is a custom layout for ssl, you need to transfer that version of osc to your photon and install that instead. I did the same with a traktor layout that i downloaded from here. Because making custom layouts for android touchosc is quite the hassle, you should google it to see all the steps that go into making custom layouts of touchosc for android lol.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy