Help! Jog wheel Fx

Help! Jog wheel Fx
Posted on: 14.04.2013 by Sherman Kinseth
I am trying to create a jog wheel fx, but i am having some trouble mapping it to my S4. I have attempted to map it to my S4 and gotten pretty close, but there is always lil minor problems with conflicting my mapping with another control. I was interested in setting the mapping up with the option of jumping from back to the original set up on my S4 like ean golden did in his original S4 mapping. I am very new to mapping and the only problem i seem to be having is with the jog wheel. It is probably extremely simple but for some reason i am over believeing it. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Also this community needs a search button because this issue was probably resolved many moons ago, but i wasted so many days looking for an answer and finally decided to post a thread.
Sherman Kinseth
I am trying to create a jog wheel fx, but i am having some trouble mapping it to my S4. I have attempted to map it to my S4 and gotten pretty close, but there is always lil minor problems with conflicting my mapping with another control. I was interested in setting the mapping up with the option of jumping from back to the original set up on my S4 like ean golden did in his original S4 mapping. I am very new to mapping and the only problem i seem to be having is with the jog wheel. It is probably extremely simple but for some reason i am over believeing it. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Also this community needs a search button because this issue was probably resolved many moons ago, but i wasted so many days looking for an answer and finally decided to post a thread.
Chrissy Kynard
1. There is a search function; on he top right of where the community thread list begins.
2. Could you be a little more specific in what the jog wheel is attempting to be used for? Controlling the dry/wet or all fx knobs of a rack?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy