Akai LPD8 Basic mapping for traktor (advice)

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Akai LPD8 Basic mapping for traktor (advice)Reply
Akai LPD8 Basic mapping for traktor (advice)
Posted on: 15.04.2013 by Inge Rechtien
Hello DJTT

I'm here to ask if anyone knows a good Akai LDP8 mapping for Traktor pro with basic functions (play/pause/cue/loops/etc), I've seen many mappings for this pad but, I'm a beginner and to be honest many but they seem to be to complex for what I want, r its just me being a newbie
So if anyone with better knowledge about this pad could advice me a good mapping with this basic functions I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.
jjnf
Inge Rechtien
Hello DJTT

I'm here to ask if anyone knows a good Akai LDP8 mapping for Traktor pro with basic functions (play/pause/cue/loops/etc), I've seen many mappings for this pad but, I'm a beginner and to be honest many but they seem to be to complex for what I want, r its just me being a newbie
So if anyone with better knowledge about this pad could advice me a good mapping with this basic functions I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.
jjnf
Kellie Myrum
Here is pretty nice tutorial for starting out mapping on your own:

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=113464

Check this, try to get some basics and then when you can come up with any specific question feel free to post and we'll get back with you.
Inge Rechtien
I will try to do it myself, I though that wont be that easy.
Thanks for the answer
Leeanna Ayla
Creating your own mappings is very easy. Perhaps even easier than trying to learn someone else's mapping. Crack open the manual or do some Googling on midi mapping in traktor and you will take the first step towards not being a beginner.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy