Please Help ! Mixtrack pro mapping needed

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Please Help ! Mixtrack pro mapping neededReply
Please Help ! Mixtrack pro mapping needed
Posted on: 16.04.2013 by Reagan Boeggeman
Hello,

I am new to this site and was recommended by a friend. I have been trying for ages to make a mapping that I was for Mixtrack pro on traktor 2.0.1. I would like all the normal buttons to work as orignally mapped. However, I would like to have a shift button which when presses allows the EQ kill buttons to become on/off for the different effect paramteres such as bend ect ect, and the current effect knobs to then control the effect parameters. I have tried for a while now to get this work, and I am not sure if this is actually possible. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Best wishes,
S
Reagan Boeggeman
Hello,

I am new to this site and was recommended by a friend. I have been trying for ages to make a mapping that I was for Mixtrack pro on traktor 2.0.1. I would like all the normal buttons to work as orignally mapped. However, I would like to have a shift button which when presses allows the EQ kill buttons to become on/off for the different effect paramteres such as bend ect ect, and the current effect knobs to then control the effect parameters. I have tried for a while now to get this work, and I am not sure if this is actually possible. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Best wishes,
S

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy