Cant seem to find Deck Swap mapping?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Cant seem to find Deck Swap mapping?Reply
Cant seem to find Deck Swap mapping?
Posted on: 13.04.2013 by Stacy Mcilvaine
I have read about "deck swap" and I cant seem to find it in Traktor? Does such command exist?

I am looking for the ability to use two turntables in external mode with 4 decks in traktor. I would like the ability to make a single command to move a track to another deck while playing and stopping and freeing up the original deck.
Stacy Mcilvaine
I have read about "deck swap" and I cant seem to find it in Traktor? Does such command exist?

I am looking for the ability to use two turntables in external mode with 4 decks in traktor. I would like the ability to make a single command to move a track to another deck while playing and stopping and freeing up the original deck.
Emelina Chillson
Add In > Track Deck > Duplicate Deck (A,B,C,D)
Set your assignment to the deck you wish the track to be duplicated to.
Kellie Myrum
Yep, it's my bad. English is my second one and 'swap deck' was the miss leading point here
Kyra Ramquist
I don't know why Deck Focus was suggested, it does something completely different. You probably need to create a macro (one button controlling multiple actions) with Duplicate Deck. I believe http://blog.dubspot.com/traktor-pro-...macro-hotkeys/ explains it.
Emelina Chillson
I just tried the deck focus map. Did not work with timecode dvs.
Kellie Myrum
Traktor deck focus will do:

Add In > Layout > Deck Focus Selector
Emelina Chillson
which controller are you using. I did something similar with my F1 when I first got it via mappping.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy