Serato with Ipad: Lemur template for Platter Control, EFX, and looping (video)

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Serato with Ipad: Lemur template for Platter Control, EFX, and looping (video)Reply
Serato with Ipad: Lemur template for Platter Control, EFX, and looping (video)
Posted on: 25.02.2013 by Nevada Kahla
Hi everyone, I'm not sure how many lemur users we have floating around, but the blog seems to cover anything and everything related to DJing on the iPad so you'll probably find this interesting... I've recently released my first Lemur Template. It started out as an experiment to see whether I could build a true rotary platter controller in the Lemur and sort of exploded once I got that working. As fate would have it, the efx page with the 'breathing faders', is actually much more fun to play with. The platter/cue point/pitch fader page is largley just for syncing the tracks. As far as I know the first true midi touch screen rotary platter controller... I've seen a few work arounds, and a few dedicated apps, but nothing rotary or straight midi. I look forward to building a similar template for Traktor in the near future as well.

More info: Traxus Scratch Live, (iPad Lemur Template for Serato)

Nevada Kahla
Hi everyone, I'm not sure how many lemur users we have floating around, but the blog seems to cover anything and everything related to DJing on the iPad so you'll probably find this interesting... I've recently released my first Lemur Template. It started out as an experiment to see whether I could build a true rotary platter controller in the Lemur and sort of exploded once I got that working. As fate would have it, the efx page with the 'breathing faders', is actually much more fun to play with. The platter/cue point/pitch fader page is largley just for syncing the tracks. As far as I know the first true midi touch screen rotary platter controller... I've seen a few work arounds, and a few dedicated apps, but nothing rotary or straight midi. I look forward to building a similar template for Traktor in the near future as well.

More info: Traxus Scratch Live, (iPad Lemur Template for Serato)

Nevada Kahla
Just made a hefty update to the EFX section, it now includes the ability to select from any of the default effect presets, as well as a third tab by which every parameter of every effect is accessible. Really shows what is gained by sacrificing tactile feedback for touch screen flexibility (if only we could have both).

(more info here)

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy