Traktor Remix Deck Sample Colors via MIDI

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Remix Deck Sample Colors via MIDIReply
Traktor Remix Deck Sample Colors via MIDI
Posted on: 18.04.2013 by Nevada Kahla
Does anyone know, is there a way to set/retrieve the sample colors in the remix deck via Midi, or is this feature limited to the F1?

I didn't see anything in the controller manager, but it seems it would be simple enough to provide 128 colors via CC.
Nevada Kahla
Originally Posted by Stewe
You can set colors using MIDI range options but only for first sample row. Others are locked for kontrol F1.
I'll have to revisit the controller manager again... Also, are we sure it isn't the first row that is in focus (in a deck focus sort of manner?) So if we were to scroll down a row so that the second row was the first visible, would we maybe be able to set those colors.

Truth be told, I'm more interested in *receiving* the colors than setting them, but I didn't see any outs for that (greedy mfrs)
Nevada Kahla
Does anyone know, is there a way to set/retrieve the sample colors in the remix deck via Midi, or is this feature limited to the F1?

I didn't see anything in the controller manager, but it seems it would be simple enough to provide 128 colors via CC.
Nevada Kahla
Originally Posted by Stewe
You can set colors using MIDI range options but only for first sample row. Others are locked for kontrol F1.
I'll have to revisit the controller manager again... Also, are we sure it isn't the first row that is in focus (in a deck focus sort of manner?) So if we were to scroll down a row so that the second row was the first visible, would we maybe be able to set those colors.

Truth be told, I'm more interested in *receiving* the colors than setting them, but I didn't see any outs for that (greedy mfrs)
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy