Remix Deck mapping & Generic Keyboard with Traktor 2.6

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Remix Deck mapping & Generic Keyboard with Traktor 2.6Reply
Remix Deck mapping & Generic Keyboard with Traktor 2.6
Posted on: 04.12.2012 by Twyla Tornabene
I need to map some basic one-shot airhorn samples to my keyboard in Traktor 2.6 and am not seeing a way to do this anymore. Can anyone help?
Twyla Tornabene
Originally Posted by Stewe
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Capture/Trigger/Mute
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Play Mode (direct-one shot)
Ok I set those both to the '1' key on the keyboard, targeted Remix Deck 1 Slot 1, loaded up a sample but nothing happens when pressing the '1' key
Twyla Tornabene
I need to map some basic one-shot airhorn samples to my keyboard in Traktor 2.6 and am not seeing a way to do this anymore. Can anyone help?
Wilma Lorin
I am trying these settings with a MF3D and they are not working.

I really want to controll my Remix deck. That's the whole reason I bought this little Gem!
Ashanti Andreacchio
you also need to tell it what dec k and what slot

Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Capture/Trigger/Mute -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 1
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Play Mode/Direct/one shot -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 1
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Capture/Trigger/Mute -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 2
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Play Mode/Direct/one shot -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 2
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Capture/Trigger/Mute -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 3
Add in > Remix Deck > Slot Play Mode/Direct/one shot -- assignment/Remix Deck C - Slot 3
Twyla Tornabene
Originally Posted by Stewe
Ok I set those both to the '1' key on the keyboard, targeted Remix Deck 1 Slot 1, loaded up a sample but nothing happens when pressing the '1' key
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy