Question for Ableton mapping guru's

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Question for Ableton mapping guru'sReply
Question for Ableton mapping guru's
Posted on: 19.04.2013 by Peggie Mineros
I just got an Electrix Tweaker, and going through the editor software I noticed there is an option to assign the led rings a midi cc# so you can send midi to them and it will apparently get overridden only when you turn the knob. So, what i tried to do was set a button and a ring to the same cc# and map the "Track Status Display" (the little progress wheel or bar just below the clip area) with the knob, then I changed the button to a different cc# so it wouldn't cause any sort of conflict. But I still got nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone ever had any sort of luck mapping something like track status or vu info to an led ring?
Peggie Mineros
I just got an Electrix Tweaker, and going through the editor software I noticed there is an option to assign the led rings a midi cc# so you can send midi to them and it will apparently get overridden only when you turn the knob. So, what i tried to do was set a button and a ring to the same cc# and map the "Track Status Display" (the little progress wheel or bar just below the clip area) with the knob, then I changed the button to a different cc# so it wouldn't cause any sort of conflict. But I still got nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone ever had any sort of luck mapping something like track status or vu info to an led ring?
Chrissy Kynard
Multiple community topics on this. This one answers your question most readily: http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...hlight=hrtbrkd

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy