Quick Maschine Endo's traktor mapping question.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Quick Maschine Endo's traktor mapping question.Reply
Quick Maschine Endo's traktor mapping question.
Posted on: 22.04.2013 by Grazyna Deily
Hi i am running my maschine with traktor pro, i am using Endo's maschine mapping (basic 4 deck mapping) when i hit a cue point it automatically starts playing. How can i turn this off? I like to set my incoming tracks on a cue point would like to do this through the hardware, like on my s2 or x1, where is does not start playback it unless i hold the buttons down. I know its simple but im honestly having a sick brainfart.
Grazyna Deily
Hi i am running my maschine with traktor pro, i am using Endo's maschine mapping (basic 4 deck mapping) when i hit a cue point it automatically starts playing. How can i turn this off? I like to set my incoming tracks on a cue point would like to do this through the hardware, like on my s2 or x1, where is does not start playback it unless i hold the buttons down. I know its simple but im honestly having a sick brainfart.
Kellie Myrum
You couldn't just do that dude not even by accident

I believe that's macro button there. Like play, sync and cue instantly. What you could of do is to delete your actual toggle play buttons that you normally use for mixing. As I said before

Play/Pause / type=button / mode=direct / value=1

This is the command which trigger the deck. Don't forget to delete this commands for each of for decks! Reload TSI and keep looking.
Grazyna Deily
i delete the play pause and it deletes the actual cue point command for that button
Grazyna Deily
im lost lol
Kellie Myrum
Hey,

Check if you have Play/Pause command with interaction mode DIRECT=1 mapped to your cue pads. If so just go ahead and delete them.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy