Starting a mapping: Stanton SCS.3 + Traktor 2.6

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Starting a mapping: Stanton SCS.3 + Traktor 2.6Reply
Starting a mapping: Stanton SCS.3 + Traktor 2.6
Posted on: 27.05.2013 by Arletta Thornes
**there appears to be no where in this community that allows for this discussion- this is disappointing**
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by EquaLies
"other sub community " - Did I post to the wrong one?
It looks from your OP. You're starting a mapping and that's cool but the main subject are the files you looking. I hope it's not impossible to find that copy but there is better possibility that you'll find them if you search the community s or ask in Controllers community
Also contact the authors of the mapping. Speaking of which, where did you download TSI?

I wish to start from zero so that I can document everything for the benefit of other users of these controllers.
At least this part isn't misunderstood part. And far the best to do...

De
Kellie Myrum
I wasn't specific enough about resources
Must be this. And to other sub community .
And, the fact you didn't figure mappings you download so I post you a link to get basics.
Arletta Thornes
**there appears to be no where in this community that allows for this discussion- this is disappointing**
Kellie Myrum
...try helping people...

Why did you delete your posts dude?

I like to make community mappings and already made few on this community and NI and people are downloading it. I could help you to find all commands and create a decent mapping but now I see you came no looking for help.
Kellie Myrum
"other sub community " - Did I post to the wrong one?
It looks from your OP. You're starting a mapping and that's cool but the main subject are the files you looking. I hope it's not impossible to find that copy but there is better possibility that you'll find them if you search the community s or ask in Controllers community
Also contact the authors of the mapping. Speaking of which, where did you download TSI?

I wish to start from zero so that I can document everything for the benefit of other users of these controllers.
At least this part isn't misunderstood part. And far the best to do...

De
Kellie Myrum
I wasn't specific enough about resources
Must be this. And to other sub community .
And, the fact you didn't figure mappings you download so I post you a link to get basics.
Kellie Myrum
Read this: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=113464

Good tutorial.

Then come back with some specific question. Mapping that controller shouldn't be much different than the other.

Start with channel faders:

Add IN > Mixer > Volume Adjust
Type of controller = Fader
Interaction = direct

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy