Midi Fighter 3D deckgratmotion scrambled with Z2

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Midi Fighter 3D deckgratmotion scrambled with Z2Reply
Midi Fighter 3D deckgratmotion scrambled with Z2
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Tanisha Kaupe
Hey all, I've been using flashflooder's mapping for about a year now on a daily basis, and I've had a super weird bug happen. Last evening I upgraded Traktor to Scratch Pro now that I'm using a Z2. After importing the mapping, and setting the focus on both the loaded mapping for the MF3D, none of the effects are loading correctly. It's like they're scrambled. Play and the deck selection work perfectly, but the rest are just loading delays.

Only the Digital LoFi loads correctly from button 16. Any insight? Is there something unique I need to set up about the effects groupings?
Tanisha Kaupe
Hey all, I've been using flashflooder's mapping for about a year now on a daily basis, and I've had a super weird bug happen. Last evening I upgraded Traktor to Scratch Pro now that I'm using a Z2. After importing the mapping, and setting the focus on both the loaded mapping for the MF3D, none of the effects are loading correctly. It's like they're scrambled. Play and the deck selection work perfectly, but the rest are just loading delays.

Only the Digital LoFi loads correctly from button 16. Any insight? Is there something unique I need to set up about the effects groupings?
Kellie Myrum
Using big Import button,Traktor takes second import to correctly update the effects list so mapping interface can associate selected slot with effect from specific list position.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy