Crossfader problem in traktor?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Crossfader problem in traktor?Reply
Crossfader problem in traktor?
Posted on: 24.03.2011 by Leonardo Papajohn
So I got my little 10yr brother a Oxygen 8 (first version), Mapped it all out for him etc. The mapping I did for him does not require a analog mixer, its all all within the mapping i did for him. Now the problem is, inside of traktor the crossfader isn't showing up correctly on his screen and isnt working. Tried the mapping on myne and it works fine.

Thats how it shows on his laptop. What do I do to fix this?
Yessenia Jurasin
Originally Posted by -AyeAreTee
So I got my little 10yr brother a Oxygen 8 (first version), Mapped it all out for him etc. The mapping I did for him does not require a analog mixer, its all all within the mapping i did for him. Now the problem is, inside of traktor the crossfader isn't showing up correctly on his screen and isnt working. Tried the mapping on myne and it works fine.

okay so this was upsetting me for the longest time but i figured it out and it makes me feel dumb. on the right of the crossfader there should be three knobs "Mix" "volume" and "AUX" all you have to do to get your crossfader working again is turn the "MIX" knob all the way up. hope this helps

Dj OmG
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by Tekki
Did you set the mixer accordingly? (Internally or Externally?)

I'm so stupid, turns out i didnt do it. :/ problem fixed. i must have just thought i did.
Leonardo Papajohn

Yessenia Jurasin
Originally Posted by -AyeAreTee

okay so this was upsetting me for the longest time but i figured it out and it makes me feel dumb. on the right of the crossfader there should be three knobs "Mix" "volume" and "AUX" all you have to do to get your crossfader working again is turn the "MIX" knob all the way up. hope this helps

Dj OmG
Kiyoko Wellisch
It happens to the best of us bro.
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by Tekki

I'm so stupid, turns out i didnt do it. :/ problem fixed. i must have just thought i did.
Kiyoko Wellisch
Are the line faders still there?
Leonardo Papajohn
yes its set as internal mixer, like i said the mapping works fine my computer
Random X

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy